Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Seminyak Beach in Bali



Maybe many of us know about Kuta Beach. But not all of us know this area. Seminyak area in the west coast of Bali just north of Kuta and Legian. In this area, we can find many of luxury villa for rent in here. This area became famous area for travelers who looking for a luxury accommodation. There is many choice of luxury villa we can find in this area. Why Seminyak can be so famous.? Only step aways from our accommodation, we can find many of Shop and restaurant. This is my favorite. We can many things in here.

Step aways from our Villa, we can go to Seminyak Beach. This is beautiful beach. Not like Kuta beach that has so many of people. In here, we can enjoy our rest with quite. On of the most thing I love on this beach is the sun of Bali. Make me so black. No black means no came to Bali as my friend says. :d
Now I know what he means. Sun of Bali can make our skin so black. Black is beautiful right. :)

To be continued... I have so many of story that I like to share with all... see you :)

1 comment:

  1. Your Blog was very interesting to me. i’ll thnx you a lot for posting this interesting information.
    Seminyak accommodation

    ReplyDelete